Friday, September 26, 2014

Life is good! :-)

It's so funny how life gives you ups and downs and so long as you have faith, keep your head up and continue to move forward it just all seems to come together. 

Erik is now the IT Manager at the Oncology practice I've been working at for 14 years.  It's like he has always been here.  He fits in that well!  Everybody loves him!  We have a routine that seems to be working well and so far it's been a smooth transition.

The campground that we lease our little property on for the RV asked me if I'd be willing to work 4 hours on Saturdays next season and we would only have to pay half the lease for the season.  I'll be honest...I'm not a people person.  I'm friendly enough and smile when talking to people but I keep conversations as short as possible.  My job is sitting in a cubicle punching numbers...I love it because I don't really have to deal with other people.  No phones, no customer service.  Just me and my radio tuned in to K-LOVE or country.  Peace!  :-)  I enjoy my weekends with my husband and dog.  We visit family and we have our niece and nephew from Erik's side over on a weekend a few times a season.  I've gone back and forth over this and still haven't made up my mind.  :-(

Speaking of our niece and nephew...they'll be joining us next weekend for the Halloween party and jaunt through the 'haunted' woods and hay ride.  As they're getting older, they're starting to mellow out a little and aren't so hyper.  I would never give up a minute of the time we've spent with them, but I'm just glad that our weekends aren't spent yelling because they won't settle down.  They're great kids and I'm looking forward to seeing them. 

The camping season went too fast this year.  It didn't help that we lost a month while the RV was in the shop getting warranty work done.  Oh well...it is what it is.  :-)

Not much else going on right now...I'll try and remember to take pictures with the kids next weekend.  Should be fun!  :-)

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment