Monday, September 29, 2014

Just stuff... :-)

Okay...I did it.  I'm going to work at the campground next season.  Erik will be helping out also, so that makes it a little easier.  My social little butterfly can talk to people while I do the work.  I'm good with that.  lol!  :-)

We had such a wonderful weekend.  You couldn't ask for better weather!  It was beautiful!  The little chipmunks were all over the place.  Sadly, a hawk swooped down and grabbed one...I can still hear the screaming.  :-(   I know it's the circle of life thing...but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.  Oh...and the Bears lost to the Packers...I don't mind if it's a close game...but they lost 38-17..more of a slaughter.  Dammit!  > -p  Still, it was a beautiful weekend...can't complain too much.

We're into fall now and I so look forward to the changing colors of the leaves.  Autumn has always been my favorite season.  Cooler temps and Halloween!  I think I'm going to start decorating a little bit this week...get into the mood.  Gotta get those spiders up..hehehe!

Christmas is just around the corner...I'm SO not ready for it.  This year just flew by.  It honestly feels like it just started now we're near the end heading for 2015.  There has been so many terrible things happening around the world...hopefully it will get better instead of worse...unfortunately...I don't see that happening, but one has to have faith.

Take care and God bless!
Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment